Since 2010 we have explored how technology and informality converge. We have launched projects and businesses that combine deep field-driven insight with creativity. Every year we work with amazing organizations, collaborators, businesses and educators.
How can we share our experience with you?
Atlas Workshops is our spin-off design and travel organization. Through Atlas Workshops some of our team members develop and lead custom global workshops for organizations, businesses, universities and schools to.
Place Based Learning - Atlas Workshops invites select groups to experience Groupshot's unique global perspective and research approach through place-based learning programs of all kinds.
Contact: Interested in a global design trip or local place-based workshop? Contact: email@example.com
Recent and Upcoming Workshop Themes:
- Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina: The Future of Nationalism
- South India: Medical Technology Innovation
- Lesvos, Greece: Exploring Global Migration
- Nairobi, Kenya: The Future of Money
- Mumbai and Delhi, India: Investing in India
- Berlin, Germany: A Global Housing Crisis
- Cairo, Egypt: Patterns of Mobility
- Gujurat and Mumbai, India: Fast Fashion
Field Design Research
We are curious about everything. We learn from the world.
We have undertaken research projects around the globe, looking for interesting insights and opportunities.
We can work as a design consultancy. We can support your team working to solve a challenge. We always like to start a project with research and can bring our global community, insight, and expertise into any project.
We work as partners and collaborators on a variety of projects every year.
Research - Any successful project comes from context. We can use our experience and interest to ask the right questions anywhere in the world.
Design - We can transform these insights into new ideas or actionable answers for your organization or business.
We are storytellers. We are happy to share out experience, adventures, projects, innovations, and insights with your organization or audience.
Previous Speaking Engagements:
- Harvard Social Enterprise Conference
- Smart City World Expo
- Informal Economy Symposium
- Tufts EPIIC Global Crisis Symposium
- VERGE Boston: Green Business